BusinessObjects Board

BOXI UserList & Group Excel Export

I’m on Win 7 and I get : Failure in UsersGroups() VBAProject - 429: ActiveX components can’t create object 1000429.

Normally with a new BO version I just have to update the missing libraries. I have no idea what might be causing this.

Any help is appreciated!

giggles7840 (BOB member since 2007-07-13)

Did you ever get a response? We have a client still using XI3.1 SP6 and I desperately need a list of users/groups but I’m getting a Compile error: Can’t find project or library.

I’m running this on my laptop (Windows 10, 64-Bit, MS Office 15. I have the client tools as well as CR 2008 installed.

cwade777 (BOB member since 2007-10-31)

Go to VBA Editor.

Click Tools -> References

At the top of the list you will see one or more library names prefixed with “MISSING”. Scroll down in the list to find the library with the same name, and select it.

joepeters :us: (BOB member since 2002-08-29)

I am still getting this with BI 4.1 - we want to decommission it and this would make life so much easier. I have no missing dll’s but it is coming up with the CrystalEnterprise14.SessionMgr.1 --217199231 Internal error 100440. I have CE14 selected. I have changed the entries to match. and i am having to remark out some DIM rows which are also failing. Maybe its our version of Excel - Office professional plus 2016

Hello @Batwoman ! Welcome on bobj-board !

I have created this file so long time ago, I don’t have anymore a Microsoft Excel product on my computer today :laughing:. I see that the first post (with the file) is missing I will try to retrieve it.

Do you have selected the right libs ?

Crystal Enterprise Framework Library 14.0
Crystal Enterprise InfoStore Library 14.0
Crystal Enterprise User PlugIn 12
Crystal Enterprise UserGroup PlugIn 12

Thanks !

1 Like

Hiya - yes I do.

It would be great to get this working even though the version of BOBJ is really old

X

Get a look here:

It’s a equivalent but as a web app :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Let me know if it work for you!