BusinessObjects Board

the page cannot be displayed Error

Hi Guru’s,

I’m working business objects 5.1.8 and WebI 2.7 when i run the report through WebI i’m getting the following error “The Page Cannot be displayed”.the report i’m running in WEBI is a full client report.
Please help me to come out this problem…

Thanks in Advance…

muralinst (BOB member since 2006-01-23)

Have you tried running the report in full client? How long does it take to complete, and how many rows does it return?

Do you know what your timeout parameters are for the WebI server?

Do you know if the WebI server is regularly restarted?

Is this the same problem as your other topic? If so, why did you start a new topic?

Anita Craig :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-17)

Hi Friend,

Thank you for your kind advice…

I can run the using full client with out any error, it’s taking time for 25 min’s because it’s having a twelve data provider’s the number of rows returning also 240 rows only. when i checked the server time out value is 300 only.
we are not regularly restarting the WEBI servers.

this is topic is not related to the other topic, but the report is same the environment is different. Still the error is persist.

If i increase my server time out parameter, the problem will get resolve?

muralinst (BOB member since 2006-01-23)

Look in the WebIntelligence System Administrator’s Guide for “Setting Module Parameters”. You’ll possibly need to modify some of the settings to meet the needs of your environment.

For example, in WIGenerator parameters, there’s a Max WIQT active time (in seconds). If it’s set to 900, a WIQT process will time out in 15 minutes. I don’t have this stuff memorized – but I seem to recall that even when you refresh a full-client document, you have a WIQT process generated. So if this is too small, this could be a problem.

Then you also have to check the BOManager parameters, as these are what determine what happens on full-client document refreshes explicitly.

I’m not a consultant :wink: , so I don’t have the breadth of experience in modifying these settings in different environments. Once we settled on our settings, we haven’t had problems.

You might try doing a search within the two WebI 1.x/2.x forums (the Server forum as well as the Reporting forum) for keyword timeout to look at past discussions.

For example, here’s one past topic that might get you started.

Anita Craig :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-17)