BusinessObjects Board

Repository Documentor tool help

Hello,
I’m trying to use this tool by Sushir Patel:

This tool looks pretty detail with lots of information. But I’m not gonna need all that, all I need is “Documents” tab and probably “Main” tab as well due to CMS login? I tried to delete all the tabs and the vb code not related to “Documents” and “Main” tabs but I keep getting error. I’ve already spent hours and hours and now finally gave up, I keep getting some bogus error after 45 - 65 minutes. Is there someone who can help me to use the above tool to extract data for “Documents” tab only. What I need to accomplish is reports and folders/sub information. We have about 80000 reports in webi/deski/crystal/dashboard/pdf/excel/txt formats and about 25 public folders and users folders (about 1900 users).
This tool is dead slow to use it in my environment and that could because of of our reports and users base (it’s huge). I’m not able to run it in current state so I’m trying remove all extra tabs and associated code with it.
I’m using Excel 2007 and our environment is BOEXI 3.1 SP3.

Thanks for your help!

zulu1900 (BOB member since 2005-07-27)

What error do you keep getting?

Atul Chowdhury (BOB member since 2003-07-07)

Atul,
Please see the attached error and code modification that I did to fit my requirement.
attachment includes:

1. error
  2. modified code
  3. expected types of report to display in excel

Thanks,
Repository_Documentor.zip (173.0 KB)

Has anyone done any Excel SDK that pulls reports and folders/sub-folders that reports belong to?
If some one can share it that’ll be great.

Thanks