BusinessObjects Board

i forgot my supervisour password,My account was disabled

i forgot my supervisour password,mY account was disabled

we dont have another user also…

can anyone help to solve this issue?

kirity (BOB member since 2006-05-29)

Your Administrator account can never be disabled if I remember rightly. You could try that one.

If you’re really stuck, there’s another discussion here about the same problem…

cashworth (BOB member since 2005-02-09)

Since the original poster mentioned “Supervisor”, then guess it’s 6.x or below, in which case, you would need to reset it in the security domain tables, I can’t remember where exactly, but spending some time on a search should find the full answer.

Of course changing the repository tables isn’t supported, but hey 6.x isn’t supported anyway.

dessa :madagascar: (BOB member since 2004-01-29)

Hi,

Check out the OBJ_M_ACTOR table in the BO repository. Find your user and update the password column to null. Then you will be able to login to Supervisor without a password. Then change the password of the GS as the first thing.

As mentioned already, manipulating with data in the BO repository is not supported. So you will do it at your own risk. It’s good to do a backup of the repository before doing any changes if something goes wrong…

Marek Chladny :slovakia: (BOB member since 2003-11-27)

You to reset the LAT or LAD column to enable the id, I guess

peacock (BOB member since 2002-11-07)

Fist rule when setting up BO6.5 is to create a Backup General Supervisor id. So if you are hacking your repository (which is unsupported), then make sure once you are logged back in, create your backup sgeneral supervisor id. :slight_smile:

cookseyBOBJ :us: (BOB member since 2007-09-13)

Unsupported, YES but to use where customers want migrate to new BO version !!!

thanks

Cedric

ced :belgium: (BOB member since 2005-06-27)