Here we go again!
always the same problem!
I cannot run Full Client reports in Webi 6.5.1 they result in a http 404 page cannot be found error. It’s installed on win2003 server
The full client (also installed on this server) is running with no problems.
- bomain.key is correctly named
- parrent path is set in IIS (6)
- ASP’s are set to allowed
- environment variables are set.
- User which runs webi is part of the OS and can log on as a service.
- in DCOMCNFG user which runs webi has got full controll in DCOM Configuration permisions(launch permissions and access permissions are set to default)
I can’t see a BO manager process, but I don’t know if this process should be visible all the time?
I can see all corporate documents and categories but reports don’t show (it does show the refresh icon fo a second:“waite while your report is retieved” but then it bounces to the http: 404 page cannot be found)
anyone any clues?
No it’s not possible to go back to win2k
Tiny (BOB member since 2004-11-10)