Updated for XI 3.0 by Joe Peters
. XI3 Instance Viewer

Additional enhancements created while working with this great tool:
Author: Corey Dupuis
Platform: MS Excel 2010 (.xlsm)
Version: 1.1
Notes:[list][:d745c20dec] Can specify End-Time
[
:d745c20dec] Selection by status (pending, paused, funning, successful, failed, not scheduled)
[:d745c20dec] Progress bar while processing data returned by query
[
:d745c20dec] Title, path, and frequency columns
[/list]
scheduledInstances.zip (302.0 KB)

cdupuis :canada: (BOB member since 2015-11-30)

This is a great tool, thanks a lot for sharing. As usual, BOB rocks.

Just needed some help in coding - Is it possible to include the particular folder as a destination? Means there are n folders in infoview and I am interested in knowing the schedule details of infoobjects present in a particular folder…

aniketp :uk: (BOB member since 2007-10-05)

My pleasure. For a list of schedule details the best thing is to refresh the pending status for a given timeframe.

For exmaple,

• Hit Refresh
  • Start Date = today (blank)
  • End Date = 12/31/2016 (reports that will run in the next year)
  • Status = Pending

This should give you something you can filter on the Path (source) and Destination columns.

Corey

cdupuis :canada: (BOB member since 2015-11-30)

Hi

will this work with BO 4.1 sp6?

MorganJ (BOB member since 2015-12-08)

[Moderator Note: Moved from XI Scheduler to BOB’s Downloads]

Marek Chladny :slovakia: (BOB member since 2003-11-27)

Works with 4.1 SP4.

How can i get ALL recurring schedules and then filter on schedule types (Daily, Monthly) ?

NycPriya (BOB member since 2010-11-04)

It is working fine for me , but failing in one environment where there are many objects.

Can someone please guide me how to get the details only of one particular folder and sub folders placed in it? This will be big achievement for me… :frowning:

aniketp :uk: (BOB member since 2007-10-05)

I downloaded this a few months back and love it, but now my boss wants to be able to track day over day, month over month. The only way I can do this currently is to run this each morning for the previous day and then open MS Access and import the file into a table.
Is there a way to convert this macro into one inside MS Access and insert the results into a preexisting table?

I can then use it to link to Tableau or something else and show a story about our Business Objects.

gsbatch1 (BOB member since 2014-02-18)

:shock: :blue: I am going to pretend I did NOT read this… :blue:

Andreas :de: (BOB member since 2002-06-20)

BusinessObjects → Excel VBA → MS Access → Tableau

Why not? :rotf:

joepeters :us: (BOB member since 2002-08-29)

We have Auditing turned off. We have over 600 publications with those 600 bursting out to the total of 15k emails a day. I know this sounds like a nightmare, and believe me it is. This is what I walked into when I got hired. I need to clean it up, but without auditing turned on, I need to find alternatives. This Excel Macro is great, but I need to be able to see day over day, week over week as I clean things up.

How about if there is a way to get the number of recipients from the publication history? I know it shows on the publication history if you open it, how would I go about getting it on this Excel Macro?

can we do a filter on the folder path in the macro code? I looked at below code & not sure how to do it at specific folder.
Basically I like to restrict the code to look at one specific folder, so I can give this to my business/end users.

Please help!

'build path
sPath = “”
'walk up path until no parent
While oParent.ParentID <> 0
If (oParent.Kind = “Folder” Or oParent.Kind = “FavoritesFolder”) Then
sPath = oParent.Title + “” + sPath
End If
Set oParent = oParent.Parent
Wend
'add last folder to path
If (oParent.ObjectType = 13) Then 'temporary folder
'nothing
ElseIf (oParent.Kind = “Folder” Or oParent.Kind = “FavoritesFolder”) Then
sPath = oParent.Title + “” + sPath
End If
.Cells(1 + i, j + 1).Value = “” + sPath
j = j + 1

.Cells(1 + i, j + 1).Value = getServerGroupIfAny(serverGroups, oSchedulingInfo)
            If oSchedulingInfo.Status <> ceStatusPending And oSchedulingInfo.Status <> ceStatusPaused Then
                j = j + 1
                .Cells(1 + i, j + 1).Value = oSchedulingInfo.Properties("SI_MACHINE_USED").Value
            Else
                j = j + 1
            End If

adityayottastar (BOB member since 2010-04-07)

thanx, you saved my life :wave:

lucky_me :de: (BOB member since 2007-12-06)