BusinessObjects Board

User can't see dashboard but I can

Q1) If I use dashboard builder to build a dashboard of Xcelsius Flash files am I using “performance manager”…meaning am I posting in the right place?

Q2) I have a dashboard of flash files. I can see them and my users can see the dashboard and click on it but once it opens there are no tabs and nothing shows in the frame. So they have permissions to view the dashboard but the contents of the dashboard do not show for them. The flash files that are the content of the dashboard are in the same folder and they can open them and see them fine if they open them individualy.
Also, the same users can view a single page dashboard just fine. It is only the multipaged (Corporate Dashboard) that gives them problems.
Any ideas?

EricE (BOB member since 2008-03-26)

Solution: All users who have Internet Explorer 8 cannot see the dashboard. If they login to a machine that has a lesser version of IE then they can see the dashboard.
FYI, we are running XI 3.0

EricE (BOB member since 2008-03-26)

IE8 has backward compatability. therefore, there is no need to install anything new.

go to TOOLS—>Compatibility View Settings—>then add your BO url or check the “Display all websites in CV”. Close the window, restart your browser…bob’s your uncle.

shawzozo :zimbabwe: (BOB member since 2006-08-08)

Thanks! shawzozo this work for me.

Greetings

Jim.

JimRoberth (BOB member since 2010-07-01)

Icould not see Compatibility View Settings in IE Tools. Where can I find it

tumuru (BOB member since 2006-02-21)