BusinessObjects Board

Universes with corresponding users in group level.

Hi,

1). I need a query(based on metadata) to get list of all Database Schema Names (Data source names) and UserIDs list.

1. I need one more query like list of universes with corresponding users in group level.

Thanks & Regards
Prasad.

prasadbi (BOB member since 2006-06-29)

Hi,

For question 2 have a look to the response here i already gave you.

Could you be more precise for question one please.
You first need all DSN of all your conection
then list of user and their userid ?

Regards

Hi,

Regarding my 1st and 2nd Question.
I need a query having the information list with following details.

IP Address:
System:

Domain | Connection Name | DB Schema Name | DB User ID | Universe Name | BO User ID (With Group level) | Table used by Universe.

Thanks & Regards
Prasad.

Hi,

As told in the specified post it’s not possible to have link between user and universes.

You can know :
Domain | Connection Name | Universe Name | Table used by Universe.

For Table used by Universe used managero universe.

DB Schema Name | DB User ID are crypted

Regards

Hi,

Even it is crypted I need that information for DB Schema Names | DB User IDs. If possible please let me know how to de-crypt.

Thanks & Regards
Prasad.

Hi,

The only solution i know is to go under supervisor open all connections and manually note these infor;ations !

Regards

Hi,

Please any one can give answer for my question.

How to get list of DB Schema Name | DB User ID. I think it is crypted. How to de crypted the information.

Thanks & Regards
Prasad.

@Prasad:

When you have been told that it is not possible, and a way has been shown :yesnod: then why ask again? :crazy_face:

In BO there are certain things exposed, certain data stored in repo, certain NOT. What you need is not possible…!! :reallymad:

If you are not convinced yet, and need support for your issue, Contact BO TECH SUPPORT… they are there… :wink:

BO_Chief :us: (BOB member since 2004-06-06)

Thanks for this reply :wink:

Regqrds

An other advice for you: migrate under Xir2 where everything is crypted under the repo db :wink:

Regards