BusinessObjects Board

Toolbar Icons

With reference to this bit of code:

Application.Clipboard.SetData LoadPicture(ThisDocument.Path & "\Tool.bmp") 

Found here

if this controls the icon that is displayed in the toolbar before you click the button, how do I place an Icon on the same button once you have clicked it, currently it just changes to a grey box and returns to the original image once the macro is finished.

Matt.

LAWSONIUM (BOB member since 2004-03-15)

Anyone?

Matt.

I don’t understand that line… Can you rephrase it…

Sridharan :india: (BOB member since 2002-11-08)

Let me see,

The code snippet places an icon image “Tool.bmp” on to a toolbar button.

When you click the button the image dissapears and the button becomes just a grey square with no image.

When the macro that is associated with the button has finished the button returns to the original image “Tool.bmp”.

I was wondering if there is a way to set the icon image so it has either the same image or a different image while the macro is running.

I know this is not the end of the world, but it would look a lot better :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Matt.

Most of the Microsoft SDK’s support the two different actions that are associated with Toolbar buttons. BO doesn’t. I would assume that to make happen what you’d like, you would have to create a wrapper for the event and link it into your code. IMHO, way to much work for a pretty app! :mrgreen:

BSHatfield (BOB member since 2004-01-22)

Yes, you are right.

It was only a side thought, I am a tireless perfectionist 8)

lol WHATEVER :twisted:

Thanks though anyway.

Matt.

Try issuing a refresh event of the toolbar in your macro. I’m not sure what object that would apply to but I’d try it…

dirmiger :us: (BOB member since 2002-08-28)