BusinessObjects Board

The Business Objects server is not ready. (Error: INF 00105)

we have installed WebI 6.1a and it works well for quite some time and later it gives us the problem while retrieving the report through WebI. It always shows ‘Document is beeing processed’ but it never get us the report back. Because of this problem I try to restart our Apache, Tomcat and BO servers and then I could not even log-in to WebI. When I click on the log-in button it gives us
Can any of you have any advise on this… please help me. I appreciate all your help.

Niceman (BOB member since 2003-07-15)

I cannot recall where i have encountered this but suspect that the services are not loading in the proper order - this will not help the document, but is probably your startup issue - try searching under START … or dependancies …

MikeD :south_africa: (BOB member since 2002-06-18)

I am using weblogic8.0 and deployed the infoview.war and trying to connect to the Business Object server .When I click on the log-in button it gives us

Can any of you have any advise on this…

prashant (BOB member since 2004-04-29)

I’m having the same exact problems with 6.5. This seems like a potential BO bug? Any BO people out there care to address this?

Thanks,

Jason

codeman (BOB member since 2004-10-21)

This problem may arise when

a)The WILoginServer authentication method is set to “Windows Authentication”, but IIS is not set to “Integrated Windows Authentication”.
solution

1. Open the Internet Services Manager (IIS).
  2. Expand the “Default Web Site” folder to the “wiasp” folder.
  3. Right-click the wiasp folder and select “Properties”.
  4. Go to the “Directory Security” tab and click the “Anonymous access and authentication control” button. The “Authentication Methods” window appears.
  5. Check the “Integrated Windows Authentication” option and uncheck the “Anonymous access” option

b)The WILoginServer authentication method is set to “Windows Authentication”, but the NT account of the user trying to log in does not exist in the BusinessObjects repository.
solution:
Create an entry in the BusinessObjects repository for the NT account of the user trying to log into WebIntelligence.

c) If LDAP authentication has been set, then the user may not exist in the LDAP database.

solution:If the LDAP authentication method is selected or has been set, then create an LDAP database entry for the user.

BO_Chief :us: (BOB member since 2004-06-06)

I’m on BO61b, Weblogic 8. I have set WILoginServer authentication as Basic. And i’m getting the same error(INF 00105 : The Business Objects Server is not ready). I stopped all the services including WEBI server and restarted them, but still getting that error. Can anybody please help me out.
Thanks

BOisBest :india: (BOB member since 2004-04-05)

Please check the authentication setup in WebLogic console… This happens when Authentication does not tally with one another on App server and BO Application.

Jasmin Raj (BOB member since 2005-01-09)

You need to contact tech support. WebLogic 8 required some special stuff to make it work with 6.1b. They have the details.

Steve Krandel :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-25)

I am stuck with this error since 2 days.

I have the WIlogin server authentication set to BO and in IIS I am set it to windows authentication. I looked through the logs and it says -
It is not able to find an active session.

Any pointers? Please help.

User@BO (BOB member since 2012-07-23)