BusinessObjects Board

The Business Objects server is not ready. (Error: INF 00105)

This is on BO 6.5.1 on IIS6 and on windows 2003.

I am getting the error
The Business Objects server is not ready. (Error: INF 00105) on clicking Login button of the infoview.

I have the DirectorySecurity of IIS setting as -> Use integrated windows authentication. No other option is checked.

In the BO Admin console, the WIloginserver authentication mode is set to BO.

1. I assume this as the authentication modes are not matching, I am seeing the above issue. Am i correct?

2. In the BO admin console, I cannot see any other options like (Windows authentication, SSO etc). What do i need to see all these options , so that I can choose windows authentication option in the BO admin console and try clicking Login again in the infoview page.

Please provide your comments/inputs.

User@BO (BOB member since 2012-07-23)

The settings you are looking for are made in the “Security Configuration Tool”. You should find it in the Start menu on the BOE server.

But I don’t think that’s causing the error that you’re getting. It appears that the BO services are not running.

Joe

joepeters :us: (BOB member since 2002-08-29)

Thanks for the reply.

I tried setting up windows NTLM authentication and that didn’t work either.

I see that the BO service - WebIntelligence Cluster service is running.
Is there anything else that I am missing?

I would check the Event Log, and also the logs in BusnessObjects Enterprise 6\nodes<server name><cluster name>\logs. You may have to enable the logs (via bo_trace.ini), then restart the system to see what gets generated.

Joe

Thanks. Will try that

Could not find session in KeyMap with ASP (or custom) key 28081852
CWIServer:GetSession found IIS Authentication = NEGOTIATE
CWIServer:GetSession found BO Authentication = 1
CWIServer:GetSession WARNING! Authentication mismatch between IIS(NEGOTIATE) and BO(1)
GetSession, no valid session yet

listed above is the error message got when IIS auth mode doesn’t match the Wiloginserver authmode.

However, If i set both to be windows auth mode - I get the message on IE that the login or password is incorrect. And the log says -
GetSession, no valid session yet

So basically, in either cases, I am not able to get a valid session.

Please help

Check the IIS log to see how the user ID is being passed. User IDs in 6.5.1 are case sensitive, so the BO user ID may not exactly match what IIS is passing it.

I do not have access to IIS logs, but I have taken care of the credentials.

Any other pointers?