BusinessObjects Board

Text gets truncated

I have a WebI report with a simple table and 10 columns. One column is a text field that can be very long (sometimes 2 paragraphs) and includes html tags in the text. I have the cell set to read as hyperlink so that the html tags are not visible to the user. The cell is set to auto-height. The text appears just fine in a browser and when exported to excel. When exported to PDF its works for about 95% of the rows but sometimes the text is so long that one row spans multiple pages in the PDF and the text gets truncated at the bottom or top of the page. This seems to be purely a formatting issue but I can’t figure out how to fix this. I thought it might be related to the html tags but the issue also happens if I read the field as text. Any ideas on this?

4.2 SP7

2022-11-04_9-38-47

Here is a screenshot. The text is there but it just gets cut off at either the top of page or bottom.

It may just be a function of the export to PDF. There are places in Business Objects where there are character limits, like the number of characters you can pass in as a prompt. This could be one of those places.