BusinessObjects Board

Text Analysis Rules

I have Text Analysis installed and it is working as expected.

My current challenge is to write a CGUL text rule that does not return a sentence where the word “Not” or “No” appear in a sentence with a word from my Negative_words subgroup.

Below is my attempt to resolve the issue with a simplified example.

#subgroup Negative_words:
{
|
STEM:concern|
<confuse|confused|confusion>|

}

#group test2:[CC]<>* <~(Not|not|No|no)> <>* [OD Negative1] \p{ci}%(Negative_words) [/OD] <>* [/CC]

Here are two sentences I am using to test the rules. Only the first sentence should be returned but both of them are with the rule above. Unfortunately the words Not and No are not mined but the sentence that contains them is. Any help would be appreciated.

Concerns about staffing are serious.
Concerns about staffing are not serious.

pcavanaugh (BOB member since 2008-08-04)

Hi,

Can you please help me with the Processing Manager installation…Actually,I have successfully installed Text Services Administrator,Text Services Platform.Then,I ran the text-analysis-processing-manager-windows-.exe file,it was successful without any errors.But,Application Managers is not found in the path:start Menu–>
Business Objects XI 3.0–>Business Objects Text Analysis.
Is the installation incomplete for the Processing Manager(Becoz,I am able to find Text Services Platform,Text Services Administrator from Start menu)…
But,Application Managers is found in C:\Program Files\Business Objects\BusinessObjects Text Analysis\Application Managers.So,I have started the processing manager from command prompt using the command startupIMSResources.bat…Then i am getting the follwoing error:

was unexpected at this time.

Should I make any changes in the batch file to start the Processing Manager?

Please help me…

Thanks in advance!!!

Regards,
Kameswari.

Akella Kameswari (BOB member since 2011-04-17)