BusinessObjects Board

:bob: T-Shirts or Hats in Orlando?

I realize this is very late notice, but I should post it anyway. If anyone is going to the conference in Orlando and would like to order a t-shirt or hat, please let me know in this topic.

The revenues from the hats and shirts used to fund our server. Our sponsors (banners) take care of that now. But I still have hats and shirts to get rid of. :slight_smile: I do not plan to bring an entire box of stuff to the conference… will only bring shirts and hats for those that pre-order in this topic. The funding from these sales will likely go towards adding more hard disk space to our server so we can increase the size and total capacity of attachments on BOB.

Shirts are the “BOB 4-Ever” model we created a couple of years ago.

Sizes are M, L, XL, and XXL. Logo can be on the front or back, please specify which.

Hats are available in green or black brim. Green shown here:

Prices for shirts and hats will be $10, or buy one of each for $15. If you are a user group supporter and would like to take some shirts back to use a give-aways for your usergroup please post the quantity you would like and I will provide discount bulk pricing.

This will be the last shirt we offer, so it’s certain to at least be considered as a possible collectable that might someday be worth somewhere close to what you paid for it. :wink:

Dave Rathbun :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-06)

I thought last year’s was the collectable? 8)

csievert :denmark: (BOB member since 2002-06-17)

It’s the same shirt. :lol:

It was from the fourth (and last) year we did shirts. I still have a box and a half full sitting in my home taking up space.

If you don’t sell them all maybe :mrgreen: sponsors the local pee-wee baseball team?

csievert :denmark: (BOB member since 2002-06-17)

Can you see a bunch of little kids running around in t-shirts that reach their knees? :lol:

Here’s a shot of the two types of hats:

If you bring some shirts and hats, I’ll be happy to help you sell them!

:mrgreen:

Eileen King :us: (BOB member since 2002-07-10)

I am bringing some that were pre-ordered, and that’s it for this year. But thanks. 8)

Please bring me a hat sun is to stong here :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just saw this thread now :frowning:
Dave,If you happen to have some extra ones, i’ll take one.

Kashif

Kashif Saeed :pakistan: (BOB member since 2004-06-02)

Well, I did not bring any extra shirts or hats, my aplogies. When I get back home I plan to do an inventory and will try to post what I have then.

Dave

I wish I had logged into BOB during the conference. I did not see this post until after I attended your class and reached home. BTW, your class today was awesome. Eventhough I do not develop universes that much, I walked out with some excellent tips. I wanted to meet you after the class, however, there was already a beeline of people waiting to meet you! Great job at the conference!

BTW, on the BOB hats and T-Shirts, I do not mind buying them via regular mail. Could you send me the details? I wish you had mentioned this in your class.

JSanthanam :india: (BOB member since 2003-12-17)

Hello folks… I was cleaning out my closet, and I found some more :mrgreen: 4-Ever shirts. If you are willing to make a donation to the BOB fund, or at least cover shipping, you could have one of these coveted parts of BOB history. :slight_smile:

Here’s the current inventory.

2 Medium
2 Large
8 XL
5 2XL

I’d still like to have one in pink! :mrsbob: :mrsbob: :mrsbob:

Miss Universe :de: (BOB member since 2010-02-16)

Are there any hats left, Dave? How much to ship three black brimmed ones to the UK? (Anyone else want to add to a bulk UK order?)

steveayres :uk: (BOB member since 2006-11-23)

No pink shirts. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have not found any left-over hats. I think the last few hats were given out at one of the Mastering BOBJ events I got to attend in Australia a few years back. If I find some, I will let you know.

Can I just come by and pick one up later this month? It saves the shipping and I can hand you the donation. :slight_smile: I wear medium.

substring :us: (BOB member since 2004-01-16)

Sure, Simon. Let me know when it’s convenient. :slight_smile:

I have Texas State Convention next week and Sapphire the week after. So it has to be after all that. I will ping you when I am back. Please remind me if I forget. :slight_smile:

substring :us: (BOB member since 2004-01-16)