BusinessObjects Board

suppress blank section

Hello,

i have report that i want to add terms and condition in the end of the last page, i success to add it, but the problem it keeps this area blank with free space in the pages before the last.
i have used the option suppress blank section, it doesn’t work , have you any idea ?

thanks,
Crystal Reports .pdf (26.0 KB)
2013-11-07 15-26-10.pdf (47.0 KB)

aissam_k2000 (BOB member since 2013-11-07)

check the page properties - margin & etc …

stsrin :us: (BOB member since 2005-07-21)

REMOVE keep object together to the fields and section at the end which you are using… you kept some object or section or subreport in last section which is not in a position to adjust in previous page… if you remove the option of keep object together then it will automatically place the values as appropriate.

surya.g :india: (BOB member since 2009-11-24)

REMOVE keep object together to the fields and section at the end which you are using… you kept some object or section or subreport in last section which is not in a position to adjust in previous page… if you remove the option of keep object together then it will automatically place the values as appropriate.

surya.g :india: (BOB member since 2009-11-24)

[quote:a7f7cb3119=“surya.g”]REMOVE keep object together to the fields and section at the end which you are using… you kept some object or section or subreport in last section which is not in a position to adjust in previous page… if you remove the option of keep object together then it will automatically place the values as appropriate.
[/quote]

I think your solution might not be timely given the question was posted about 18 months ago…

ABILtd :uk: (BOB member since 2006-02-08)