BusinessObjects Board

Successful Refresh in BCA but not sent to Web Publication

Hi everyone,

I just would like to ask for your assistance on an issue I encountered with Web Publication. But before anything else I just would like to inform you that I am currently using an old version of BOBJ which is still v6.5 so I am having problem creating a support ticket via SAP Marketplace since our priority-one support maintenance have already ended about 2 years ago and our supposed upgrade to XI is still pending so I decided to ask help from this forum.

Anyway, here’s the problem I encountered:

1. I scheduled several reports for Mail and Web Publication.
  2. All reports scheduled for Mail Publication were successfully delivered to and retrieved
    from the email address defined. Meanwhile, reports scheduled for Web Publication also succeeded except for one report.
  3. Although this single report was not successfully delivered to defined user’s infoview inbox/web subscription, I noticed that its corresponding task name in the Broadcast Agent Console logs has Successful status or it did not fail.
  4. So my question now, why was the report not delivered to the Infoview Inbox/web subscription even it refreshed successfully and why did it fail only on this single report*?

*Size of the report is about 45MB but I have higher file sizes which succeeded.

Hoping for your assistance, please.

Thank you very much for your time and hoping yo hear from any of you soon.

jhody1214 :philippines: (BOB member since 2012-12-06)