BusinessObjects Board

Snowflake Connector with Proxy User Login

As anyone attempted to create a Universe connection to Snowflake that passes through a proxy that requires a different User ID and password for the proxy access than it uses for the database access?

I’m only finding options to specify the database login and password when using ODBC or JDBC to connect.

Could there be somewhere else where there may be more configuration settings available?

This site ODBC Configuration and Connection Parameters had good information but didn’t list anything related to a login for the proxy.

This document Configuring the JDBC Driver mentions how to configure a proxy user and login ID in a JDBC Connection String but I can’t really tell how that would translate to a configuration in the JDBC connection wizard.

jdbc:snowflake://<account_identifier>.snowflakecomputing.com/?warehouse=<warehouse_name>&useProxy=true&proxyHost=<ip_address>&proxyPort=&proxyUser=test&proxyPassword=test

For those with more experience with JDBC connections, how can I translate this to use with Business Objects?