BusinessObjects Board

Securtiy Domain

Hi All,

I have a simple question. In Supervisor, where I can see the backend database information for Security Domain? I want to see the database name and user name for Security, Universe and Document domains. I see Modify, Scan, New, etc. options in Repository Management(in Supervisor) but don’t see the information of current database being used and also, I can’t modify security domain even I logged in as General Supervisor.

Please help me

Thanks
Kum

kum007 (BOB member since 2007-06-08)

Hi,

In Supervisor, the menu Tools -> Repository should show you all domains with information where they are located.

Marek Chladny :slovakia: (BOB member since 2003-11-27)

Hi Marek,

Thanks for your response!

I see all domains in Supervisor (under Tools->Repository) but how to modify domains database information especially Security Domain? We upgraded the BOXI database from 9i to 10g and now I want to point all domains to the new 10g database. How can I achieve this including Security domain? If anyone knows this, please responsd as soon as you can.

I appreciate for the quick response!!!

Thanks!

kum007 (BOB member since 2007-06-08)

You can’t modify the security domain logon credentials since they are stored in bomain.key. You’ll need to regenerate the bomain.key to point the security domain to a different location.

Joe

joepeters :us: (BOB member since 2002-08-29)