BusinessObjects Board

Score for rule bindings not displayed in SAP IS 4.2?

I am working on an upgrade to SAP IS 4.2. We’ve ran into an issue during user acceptance testing. I’ve logged an OSS call a while ago but I’m still waiting for a reply. So I just wanted to check if maybe someone in here can help me with this issue.

In our previous system we were able to go to the ‘Rules’ tab, select a rule and see an overview of all rule bindings and the current score for that rule binding. In our 4.2 system everything looks the same in this screen except the ‘Score’, ‘From Last’, ‘Failed’ and ‘Total’ columns are always empty.

My users have indicated that this needs to be solved before we can proceed to do the upgrade. So I am wondering, is this feature missing in IS 4.2 in general or is this an issue specific to our installation? Does anyone know a way to solve this? Any help would be much appreciated!

weeksi (BOB member since 2012-02-20)

what is the OSS ticket # ?
what is the complete version of IS 4.2 ? I need SP and Patch level information

you see this for all Rule Binding or few ?

manoj_d (BOB member since 2009-01-02)

Hi Manoj, thanks for your reply, the ticket number is 0000723308. Our IS version is 14.2.1.700. This issue is for all rule bindings.

Manoj, thanks for your help! I’m waiting on my product owner for feedback, but it seems everything is working as it should now.