BusinessObjects Board

Scheduling Webi Reports to 0365 Sharepoint

Hi, All

I tried to schedule webi reports to O365(Sharepoint) but getting below error:

source file error. [Invalid argument]: [CrystalEnterprise.DiskUnmanaged]

Steps: Select Report–>Schedule–>Recurrence,format,prompts–>Destination select as ‘File System’–>Provided sharepoint path(Removed https).

Can anyone share steps on how we will be scheduling webi reports to O365(Sharepoint–>Document library). Thank you!

We are on BO 4.2 sp6

MIUSA (BOB member since 2011-05-01)

As far as I know, there is still not a direct way to save reports from Business Objects directly to SharePoint.

Business Objects offers a SharePoint Integration kit that is installed on the SharePoint server. I used to be free if you were on current support, but I haven’t looked at it in a while. I don’t know if this integration kit will work with SharePoint 365 either.

Search the Support Site for information on it. You can determine if it will help with your situation.

For our users who want reports on SharePoint, our external scheduling tool schedules the report to write to a LAN location and them there is a program they use called DavCopy that moves the file to the SharePoint file system.

Thank you John for above information. Will look into it and share once solution is available.

MIUSA (BOB member since 2011-05-01)

We use a product called InfoBurst, from Infosol. It will run a BO report and then you can configure InfoBurst to the O365 Sharepoint site via a clientID and a client secret.

Works FAST and great. InfoBurst has a better scheduler than BO too!!!

1 Like