BusinessObjects Board

SAP IDOC with RealTime Services

I have created the RealTime Data Flow as per - https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/BOBJ/BusinessObjects+Data+Integrator+Tips+and+Tricks.

In the DI WebAdmin, my Job Server, Access Server, Client Interface and Real-Time Services are all turn ON (GREEN colour).
Client Interface has status Waiting for IDOC, Real-Time Services has status Service Started.
Configured on SAP side as well. I try to send the IDOC over. In WE05, I can see the IDOC sent successfully.

In DI, I would expect the Real-Time Services will received this IDOC, then run the RealTime Job and save the particular Material information in the Table Template (come from IDOC).

But I when check the Table Template, there is no information there? In DI, where can I see this incoming IDOC?
In the Real Time Job History, I dont see any log too.
Please advice, thank you.

lynn (BOB member since 2009-01-22)

A template table is not a particularily good idea, at least if it is set to drop-create. This flag should not be used in Realtime dataflows, same with delete-file option for target files.

The first thing I would check is the WebAdmin Client Interface. Is the IDOC received by DI? There is a message counter, isn’t there?

Next would be the Reatime Service message counter in WebAdmin.

What happened to me once was that I got mislead in WebAdmin what name to use in the Client Interface screen of WebAdmin for the IDOC. Was it e.g. MATMAS or MATMAS03. If you but in the wrong name the IDOC is taken by DI, confirmed to SAP but thrown away.

Werner Daehn :de: (BOB member since 2004-12-17)

hi,

Though it is old post we got the same issue now. Am seeing real time Service request count and service provider status request processed count. But no xml output in the desired path and no logs in real time history tab.

Any help is highly appreciated.

–Pavani–

pavani_yerra (BOB member since 2010-04-28)