BusinessObjects Board

Sales RM Data Model Job Fails After Creating First 7 tables.

Hello Experts,

I am currently in the process of running the Sales Rapidmart Data Model Job on an Enterprise Evaluation Version of Ms SQL 2008 R2 DB.

The behavior I am experiencing is the following; When executing the Sales Rapidmart Data Model Job, the job will create the first 7 tables in the Query Qry_Create_Table found in the Dataflow DF_TableCreate_SAP and the WF_Tablecreate_SAP workflow.

After creating the first 7 tables, and completing the creation of the ACTIVITY_HIER_BAD table, the dataflow will fail to create the ACTIVITY_HIER_HZ table and will not create any other tables. The Job essentially fails once it reaches the point of creating the ACTIVITY_HIER_HZ table and does not move from there.

Other Behavior i’ve experienced and noticed is that the DF_TABLE_CREATE_SAP job will run without ever erroring out, in essence, it will create the first 7 tables, and at times will generate an error along the lines of "Syntax Error Near ‘,’ " (not very descriptive) and at other times the job will just stall and appear to be running with no errors at all.

Has anybody experienced any of these behaviors? if so, what was done to correct the behavior?

Any and all help will be appreciated.

Thank You.

CTX_CHI (BOB member since 2014-01-03)

In Addition, this is the error message we are currently running into:

DBS-070401: |Data flow DF_TableCreate_SAP|Transform Qry_Create_Table ODBC data source <NAUSSAP04\MSSQLSERVER_EVAL> error message for operation : <[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near ‘,’.>.

(12072:12284) RUN-050304: |Data flow DF_TableCreate_SAP|Transform Qry_Create_Table|Function FN_Create_Table Function call <sql ( RM_DS, CREATE TABLE DBO.ADDRESS (, PRIMARY KEY ( CLIENT_ID,ADDRESS_KEY )) ) > failed, due to error <70401>: <ODBC data source <NAUSSAP04\MSSQLSERVER_EVAL> error message for operation : <[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near ‘,’.>.>.-

CTX_CHI (BOB member since 2014-01-03)

I am not so familiar about the rapidmart jobs/names/tables etc.,

But in this case, it almost sounds like it fails in that CREATE Table statement as it gets no columns. This shows that some variable to pass the name of the columns is not defined/not passing into the function that creates the table. Would you track it from there?

ganeshxp :us: (BOB member since 2008-07-17)