BusinessObjects Board

Restart Adapter from command line

Hi gurus,

I’m looking for advice for the following problem.
We have Adapter for WebLogic with few operations successfully configured and working.
After restarting of the server on which WebLogic is running, the adapter in Data Services still shows green on the operations. When a message is sent, it errors out and turns red. Restarting of the adapter in DS Management Console fixes the issue.
My problem is that in our environment the WebLogic server can get restarted any time and the scheduled DS job will keep failing until someone manually restarts the adapter in Management Console.

My question is do you know a way to restart the adapter from the command line?
If this is possible, I could add a script to restart the adapter every time the WebLogic server is being restarted or before the important scheduled DS jobs using this adapter are being run.

Thank you!

ivan_s (BOB member since 2018-12-05)

Depending on your computer settings, you may be asked to provide an administrator password before you can continue. A black box with a flashing cursor will open; this is the Command Prompt. Type “netsh winsock reset” and then hit the Enter key on your keyboard. Wait for the Command Prompt to run through the reset.

rubitech (BOB member since 2019-02-19)