BusinessObjects Board

renewal of certificate : "There is no response..."

Hi,

Environment :
BODS 12.2.3.0
Windows Server 2008 R2

We are calling a web service that was working when the certificate was valid. Now the certificate has expired.
Our partner sent us a new certificate and we installed it. When I run certmgr.msc, I can see the new certificate with the correct validity period.
However, the web service doesn’t work with the new certificate, we have the error message “there is no response for the web service”. :?

I used the -np -D parameters to create the axis2_log.txt while the job runs.

You will find in attachment configuration and log files.

Can you help me ?

Thank you !

Jibc
webservice_config.zip (25.0 KB)

Jibc :fr: (BOB member since 2011-07-20)

the error is related to certification validation, how did you get the cert file ? make sure the format is base64 encoded format

manoj_d (BOB member since 2009-01-02)

Thank you for your reply.
I don’t know how the cert file was created.
I have now exported the cert file in base64 encoded format and reinstalled it, but the same error still occurs.

you are seeing the same error in the axis2_log.txt file related to certificate or in the DS Job error log ?

if you are not behind a proxy then to generate the certificate you can use the following
Open a command windows and cd to %LINK_DIR%\bin
run the following command
openssl -connect host:port

host - webservice host
port - webservice port
you can get host and port from the WSDL, the soapAdress or endpoint will have that

you will see the certificate in the stdout, copy every thing between (including the begin certificate and end certificate lines)
--------BEGIN CERTIFICATE--------

--------END CERTIFICATE-----------

use this certificate file

manoj_d (BOB member since 2009-01-02)

OK. The problem is solved. The certificate I was using was dedicated to the production environment, and I was doing my tests in test environment.
In production, I have exported the certificate in base 64, and it works.