BusinessObjects Board

Quick Sizer - Classic SAP BI

I am using the ‘classic quick sizer’ - not sure if there is any other version for SAP BI (Business Objects), but do not know what the columns exactly mean. Does any know the definitions for each of the following?:

• A/P
  • TI
  • Information consumers (300 sec. thinkt.)
  • Business users (30 sec. think time)
  • Expert users (10 sec. think time)
  • % Small size reports
  • % Medium size reports
  • % Large size reports
  • Start time
  • End time

I thought there was some documentation along with the Quick Sizer that explained what those metrics meant. It’s been a while since I was out there though.

Could not find, do you know the link or does anyone have the attachment? I went through the files but did not come across anything with the appropriate definition.

I finally had a few minutes to go look. I found a couple of documents that should be accessible without a SAP login ID.
BI 4.3 Sizing Guide
BI 4.2 Sizing Guide
These may not be for the version of Business Objects you are running but they are the current version. The information you are looking for may be in them though.

Thank you for those links, but I actually already had them. I did not find anything with regards to the definition of those items though :confused: Any other suggestions on where I can find the definitions so I can use the quick sizer guide (SP 4.2 SP9 btw).

https://blogs.sap.com/2017/08/17/quick-sizer-the-starting-point-of-reference-for-sizing-all-sap-business-objects-servers/