BusinessObjects Board

Query on univers/report names and their relations

Hi All,

I would like to create some reports on our existing universes and make a list of univers with their related reports OR reports with their used universes.

Can I find this information somewhere in BO and if YES, what is the place?
I see that BOE11 database contains some tables about BO and CMC, but I could not find these information inside its tables? Any idea where to find these information?

Regards,
Hassan Bakhshaee

Has_nl :netherlands: (BOB member since 2009-01-23)

You can use query builder or you can use XI tool. :slight_smile:

aniketp :uk: (BOB member since 2007-10-05)

Thanks Aniket for response,

I have tried to download those Excel files, but I could not open them and get the message that they are corrupted, can I find them somewhere else?

Has_nl :netherlands: (BOB member since 2009-01-23)

I don’t know what is the problem, I have one which I downloaded.
It is the same I got from there.
BOXI Documents List.xls (193.0 KB)

The one at How to find the list of reports developed on a universe? is a more up to date version.

Sushir Patel :uk: (BOB member since 2006-04-19)

HRS, thanks for your response. But I am not able to open both the chunks. Could you please help me this… :slight_smile:

please provide more detail to the steps you are performing and the error messages seen.

I simply downloaded both the chunks and tried to unzip or say open, but it’s giving an error: “The compressed folder is invalid or corrupted.”

I have used Filesplitter (http://www.filesplitter.org/) to split this as original file size is 277kb. Please rename the attached file by removing the last “.zip” before joining the files back.

Did you do the above, before you joined them back?

i.e. rename the file BOXI Documents List.zip.chunk002.zip to BOXI Documents List.zip.chunk002

AND

BOXI Documents List.zip.chunk001.zip to BOXI Documents List.zip.chunk001