BusinessObjects Board

Reports listing and Last Run Date

Hello,

I need to find report names, last refreshed date and the user and this information I got from activity universe, but now I need to find the folder location of all reports as reports are placed in different different folders, so is there any way out by which we can get this information?

Could someone please guide us…

aniketp :uk: (BOB member since 2007-10-05)

The folder location was added to the audit database in a late BOXI R2 service pack. However, the folder attribute does not get updated for past audit events, it is only recorded for new events after the SP was installed.

jwhite9 :us: (BOB member since 2006-07-28)

Folder Location, report name, user login id …I got by using the file attached at the below location-

But along with these details, I need last run time of all reports. Please let me know if it is possible to find or not?

Can someone please help me on this, actually it is critical for me.

I need information like -

Report Name
Report Location
Last Refresh Date
User Name
User Email Id

I am sorry if critical word is wrong here, but I couldn’t control so I wrote. Thanks in advance.

To get all that information you will need a combination of data form the CMS database and the audit database. The only place the last refresh date and who the user was that refreshed it is in the audit database. The only place to get the user email id is from the CMS, if it is associated with the user account. If not, then you will need to go to your email system to get it.

You will need to create a tool to do all of this.

jwhite9 :us: (BOB member since 2006-07-28)

I couldn’t find any solution to this problem and I really don’t know about macros in excel… So need to do manually … :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Hi,

I have lost previous thread, so starting new thread… Sorry for this. If Moderators find it, please help me in merging this with previous thread.

We have a requirement wherein we need two things -

1. List of reports with last run date
  2. List of reports from all favorite folders with last run date.

I tried using auditing universe, but it doesn’t give whole data. Some report names are not coming in the list, what could be the reason or what could be the best possible way to get this information… I never found any perfect method to achieve this, can someone please help me in understanding the solution… Thanks in advance.

[Moderator note - topics merged]

Nick Daniels :uk: (BOB member since 2002-08-15)

Thanks Nick for merging this post.

Any suggestions on this request? Actually I am thinking if it possible to get the desired information using Query builder or Activity Universe?