BusinessObjects Board

QaaWS publishing error (Step publish warning)

Hi,

Did anyone encounter below error message when publishing a Qaaws query.

I am using BO3.2. I am trying to create a query on Qaaws but on publishing step it gives an error.

I checked event logs some error messages were there
(System problem encountered: Failed to remove file C:\Program Files\Business Objects\BusinessObjects Enterprise 12.0\FileStore\Input\a_110\211\011\775022\ from the file system. Please check for permissions or sharing violations)

service user has full conrol under installation drive and it is in local admin group.

I sent an incident to SAP support, India did not solved the issue and then my incident was assigned to UK SAP support but as you know they ask same question again. Thus process time got longer.

Error message:
Stap Publishing Warning:
An error occured at the server during security batch commit:
Request 0 of type 44 failed with server error: one or more arguments are invalid

Please help me…

karakiremit (BOB member since 2008-07-18)

I was using XI 3.1 and get the same error message in my event viewer and I’m not even doing anything. Once I log into the CMC or Infoview, a process called “fileserver.exe” hogs 40% of my CPU and constantly writes these error messages to the event viewer. SAP Support suggests installing XI3.1 SP2 so I did and it still doesn’t resolve the error. What’s worst, now I can’t even access Infoview and CMC.

Man, is it me or Business Objects is a buggy server. There many problems just after doing a fresh install.

gjwl_8 (BOB member since 2010-02-17)

My problem is solved. Basically there were reports in that directory that was set to read-only. I unchecked the read-only box and problem’s solved.

gjwl_8 (BOB member since 2010-02-17)

Hi karakiremit…did you ever resolve this issue?

Skeygo (BOB member since 2006-12-01)

Hello All,

Just was wondering , if there was anyone was able to solve this. I am having exact same error as karakiremit above. My environment is :

BOXI 3.1 SP5, W2K8 R2 SP1, IIS 7.5 with SSL , Tomcat 6.0 (64 bit). IIS is used as reverse proxy.

Thanks in advance,
Sam

samshaw :us: (BOB member since 2004-12-21)