BusinessObjects Board

Problem with Rapid Mart Data Model execution

We executed the Rapid Mart Data Model job successfully in our test environment. I am not attempting to execute the job in production, and have the following error:

15952 17852 RES-020110 11/5/2013 11:51
|SESSION Rapid_Mart_Data_Model|
WORKFLOW WF_TableCreate_SAP|
DATAFLOW DF_TableCreate_SAP|
STATEMENT <GUID::‘d6ea732d-2e8b-4454-88b2-7b66d0d7b639’ QUERY Qry_Create_Table> Function <fn_is_object_exists> was not found in the repository. Before use, a script function must be created, and a non-script function must be imported.

The function ,fn_is_object_exists> is not in the query mentioned above, nor is it listed among custom functions, and I cant find it anywhere in any of the other data flows. I exported the ATL and searched for the function and found this among the mentions:

$L_STRING = FN_Is_Table_Exists( $P_Table_Name );

it looks like this is a script specific to MS SQL Server, but I am using Oracle.

Any thoughts on a quick fix? Or can I skirt around the problem by copying the schema from test to production?

abooth (BOB member since 2011-07-08)

After digging through the original ATL file for the Rapid Mart, I found that the functions were at some point removed from the repository. I’ve loaded the missing functions and the data model job has run successfully.

Leaving this post up in case anyone encounters similar issue. Solution: Export current ATL for all projects.
Reimport the original ATL file.
Reimport current ATL files.

abooth (BOB member since 2011-07-08)