Registration Open ~ Friday, October 19, 2018 ~ FedEx Ground
(This is the reschedule of the August 23, 2018 meeting)
Registration is now open for the next Pittsburgh BusinessObjects Users Group meeting. The meeting will be held on Friday October 19th at FedEx Ground in Moon Township. A special thanks to FedEx for providing a light breakfast and to our sponsors for providing lunch:
Attendance: Free - Advanced Registration Required
Registration: If you plan to attend, please reply let me know your name and company. FedEx required advanced registration for security purposes. Registration will close on Monday October 15, 2018
08:30 - 08:50 Registration and Light Breakfast
08:50 - 09:00 Welcome & Announcements -Tammy Datri
09:00 - 09:50 BusinessObjects SP5 Explore New Features and Dive into Automated Workflows! - Raj Juttukonda, Right Angle Solutions
09:50 - 10:00 Break
10:00 - 10:50 Hot Releases and Cool Solutions: CATCH Enhancer Series - Jared Ellwein, Catch Intelligence
10:50 - 11:00 Break
11:00 - 11:50 Predictive Analytics - Making Analytics Work - Jared Ellwein, Catch Intelligence
11:50 - 12:30 Lunch
12:30 - 01:20 User Adoption - Move BI and Analytics forward with a Cohesive Vision - Kathy Higgins, Catch Intelligence
01:20 - 01:30 Break
01:30 - 02:20 SAP Analytics on the Cloud (SAC): Develop world class dashboards on the cloud - Raj Juttukonda, Right Angle Solutions
02:20 - 02:30 Break
02:30 - 02:45 BusinessObjects Resources Review - Tammy Datri
02:45 - 03:00 Wrap-up and Giveaways - PGHBOUG Steering Committee
BusinessObjects SP5 - Explore New Features and Dive into Automated Workflows - Raj Juttukonda, Right Angle Solutions
- Track geared for Report Developers and Administrators
- See how a lean IT team can leverage automated workflows to manage and administer their BOBJ environment.
Hot Releases and Cool Solutions: CATCH Enhancer Series - Jared Ellwein, Catch Intelligence
This session looks at the latest Enhancer Series from CATCH Intelligence, includes a demo of Universe Platter, Backup Butler and more tools that enhance your experience with BusinessObjects. In this session, you will walk away with an understanding of:
- How to get the most out of your software
- What is available to you now and a look into the future
Predictive Analytics - Making Analytics Work - Jared Ellwein, Catch Intelligence
Capitalize on opportunities to consider predictive indicators in new, innovative ways. Using SAP Predictive Analytics to take a dive deeper into the data for previously unseen correlations, CATCH Intelligence will share use cases and the impact predictive insight has had on several organizations. In this session, you will learn about the benefits of SAP Predictive Analytics, plus hear several use cases from key industries: Utility, Hospital, Roads, and Fraud. You will walk away with answers to the most common questions:
- Do you need a data scientist to benefit from Predictive Analytics?
- Should you wait until your data is set up for analytics to start using Predictive Analytics?
- Can you use Predictive Analytics with Big Data?
- How are others driving success within their organization with Predictive Analytics?
User Adoption – Move BI and Analytics forward with a Cohesive Vision - Kathy Higgins, Catch Intelligence
Making the most of your investment in Business Intelligence and analytics requires more than just a technology platform. It takes laser focus on solving business challenges and aligning people, processes and practices towards a cohesive vision. Help your organization achieve their return on investment with BI and analytics by attending this interactive educational session. You will walk away with an understanding of how and why to develop a BI vision, who to involve and what tools can help you create a successful BI vision for your organization.
- Discuss how IT and Business can align to form a strategic vision
- Identify how organizations can continue to advance their Business Intelligence and Analytics Journey
- Summarize pitfalls of moving forward without a BI and Analytics Vision
- Discuss outcomes with a BI and Analytics vision
SAP Analytics on the Cloud (SAC): Developer world class dashboards on the cloud - Raj Juttukonda, Right Angle Solutions
- Track geared for Business and Tech users.
- See demo of functionality and take your first steps toward cloud implementation
Chris Pohl (BOB member since 2002-06-18)