BusinessObjects Board

Parent - Child Dashboard linking FQDN Issue

Hi,

We have created parent child dashboard using BO 4.1 Dashboard Design toolset. We are trying to call the Child Dashboard with the URL
http://<server_name>/BOE/portal/1450021745/Xcelsius/opendoc/documentDownload?iDocID=Abbbbbbbb&sKind=Flash&sWindow=same&CELogonToken=2222

Issue is while using calling the Child Dashboard without the Server FQDN results in the error. Is there anyway to avoid the error without using the Domain in the server name??

Error:
HTTP Status 500 - javax.servlet.ServletException: An unexpected error has occurred (FWM 02004)

type Status report :- message javax.servlet.ServletException: An unexpected error has occurred (FWM 02004)

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

asarma (BOB member since 2009-07-15)

Are the parent swf & child swf in the same folder? If not, try that and see if it resolves your issue.

~Roxanne P

RoxanneP :us: (BOB member since 2006-08-07)

I don’t think I ever found a way to have a dynamic URL - I had to hard-code it every time, so when I push a dashboard from test into live, I have to open it in xcelsius, repoint the URL and recreate the SWF file.

Debbie

Debbie :uk: (BOB member since 2005-03-01)