BusinessObjects Board

Open Hub & DS Load - Error 317(rsbo) Check Request Faile

Hello,
I’m having issues trying to load data to an oracle table from a BW Open Hub extract with Data Services. I encountered this issue when my initial load failed due to table space. The process chain stayed in a yellow state… I changed the status for the DTP request to red and deleted the request. Now when I kick off the batch job via the Data Services Management Console, the job keeps looking for the deleted request and fails. The process chain doesn’t even get kicked off…

I’ve deleted the open hub loads by going to manage and selecting the datamart, used program RSBK_DEL_DTP_REQ_FROM_OHD from note 1328418, deleted all data from the DSO, but nothing has worked. The job keeps looking for the deleted request ID and fails. Any help is greatly appreciated.

SJRandhawa (BOB member since 2011-06-02)

Hi all,

I am having exactly the same error - and I do not knwo wehre or how to solve it.

Anyone knows a solution to this?

Bajiman :switzerland: (BOB member since 2011-05-19)

Having the same issue.

BW 7.1 SP07
DS 4.0 SP1

The system log shows some weird errors, like “Communication error, CPIC return code 020, SAP return code 223”, where 223 means “Network read error”.

If anyone can try implementing the notes 1578027 and 1475209 ? I would try, but the process at my current client is too long.

Codehopper (BOB member since 2010-05-14)

Hello Codehoppper,

I dont know wether we have these notes installed…

But, I solved this problem myself…by deleting the open hub and recreating it.
I was faster doing this, than waiting for implementing any notes or the like.

Hello,

We have 1475209 implemented.
1578027 is not yet implemented.

We’re checking when to implement this.

As soon as I have results, I will inform.

Regards

It turned out that the issue is on Data Services side. The table AL_SAP_JOB of the Job Server’s Local Repository hasn’t been updated with the status of the DTP request in BW, which had failed.

So I had to manually cleanup that table and restart the Batch Job, it worked fine then.

Codehopper (BOB member since 2010-05-14)

At last…we’ve got sortied it out…

We had to implement a new note:

and now we did not encounter any issues at all.

Hope this might help some1

cheers! :wave:

Hi All,
The problema is on Data Service side. If the request in AL_SAP_JOB table has SAP_TASK_STATUS = ‘Y’, it means Data Services does not still send a valid status.
When we updated AL_SAP_JOB.SAP_TASK_STATUS = ‘G’ or ‘R’ (valid status), we reloaded the batch job and it worked fine.

Hope this might help someone.

Regards

dgallegog (BOB member since 2012-01-23)