BusinessObjects Board

No data to fetch

Hi All,

I have a report called “Latest Week”. when i open this reports it showing error “No data to fetch” but when copy the SQL from the report and run it on database it working fine.

I am really confused why it happening. I would like to know what are the possible reasion for this issue, really appreciate if any helps.

Regards,
Mohan

mohanrajb :india: (BOB member since 2006-09-13)

HI,

Do you have more environments like development, test, production, …?

So it may be possible that your report runs against the different database than you run your SQL?

Marek Chladny :slovakia: (BOB member since 2003-11-27)

Another alternative – is it possible that your database view imposes additional row-level security – and when you run it from BusinessObjects, that it might be using a different userid – with different row-level security – than when you run it from a different tool?

Anita Craig :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-17)

Have you checked the controls on the Universe. If you have a certain row limits and query time control, it might not bring back data. Check that as well, as Anita wrote check your row level security, because the id that the universe uses might different from the id that you are using to go through the back end using Toad or similar products.

Aris

Aris Arefi_1995 :afghanistan: (BOB member since 2007-07-18)