BusinessObjects Board

My worklist Issue in Match Review

hi All,

I created a match review configuration and generated a task to be reviewed. I assigned it to all user groups for review.

so the log shows Tasks is created successfully and i am able to see the task in lower portion of configuration manager also.

When i close the window and try to see the same task in My worklist , i dont see it there. My worklist is completely empty and not a single task is visible.

At database level , the status of job is changes to in progress.

Any idea why the tak is not visible in My worklist but available in bottom portion of configuration manager.

I checked all filters and eveything and nothing seems to be wrong.

in CMC , when i open properties of the Task , it throws a Java Error.

basy2005 (BOB member since 2013-02-13)

Hi,

It appears the logged in user is not a reviewer or approver in the match review configuration or is not part of the reviewer or approver group. The Match review task will show up in the worklist for the user(s) who are defined as the reviewer or approver in the match review configuration. You can also verify the worklist task actually exist by uncheck the “Show only my worklist” checkbox at the top, it will show you all the tasks even if it’s not assigned to the logged in user.

dkung (BOB member since 2013-04-12)

Thanks . This issue is resolved and as you mentioned was related to the right role.

Now i see the task in My worklist and if i go to review it and click on pie chart , i get the error .

An error while accessing or updating the data. Contact your administrator (COR-10820).

basy2005 (BOB member since 2013-02-13)

Hi basy,

right now I’m facing the same problem:
‘An error while accessing or updating the data. Contact your administrator (COR-10820)’

What was your solution to that issue? Can you please help.

Thanks very much

tom2010 :de: (BOB member since 2013-07-22)

If you look in the SAP BI / SAP IPS server into the logging directory,

[i]C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\logging[/i]

you will find a file called

InformationSteward.DataReviewService.log

Search for [E] in this file, and you should see a more explicit reason why things aren’t working as expected.

adelauw (BOB member since 2007-10-22)