BusinessObjects Board

Multiple series SAP xcelsius dashboard with two(2) combo-box

Hello,
I am trying to create a dashboard on SAP xcelsius. The dashboard has multiple series. I have created two combo boxes to filter the first column and to filter the second column. My problem is that when I tried linking them to a line or column chart, if there is only one series, the marker size is very visible but when I add other series, my column size is so thin and not very visible. When I have multiple series, the marker size when changed does not apply to my dashboard. Also, there is no spacing between my columns, everything is squeezed.

My data is in this format:

Column1 (combo box1)- SERVICE TYPES: APP STORE, BETTING, BETTING, GAMES, ENTERTAINMENT, BETTING, GAMES, FOOTBALL, etc.

Clolumn2 (combo box 2): SERVICE PROVIDERS: TERRAGON, CLOUD, MTECH, NAZARA, CLOUD, NAZARA, BINBIT, BINBIT, HUAWEI, SPICE, ESKIMI, TIMWE, CLOUD, MTECH, NAZARA, etc.

Columns 3-14 are data(figures) for each SERVICE TYPES and SERVICE PROVIDERS.

I have attached the excel file in txt for your preview.
I have mapped the data as but the output is not as I expected.
Please kindly help resolve these issues.

Thanks for your time and support.

Emmanuel.
xlf filescreenshot.pdf (143.0 KB)
Exceldata.txt (7.0 KB)

chinweze76 (BOB member since 2017-05-25)

Hi Emmanuel,
Looking at your Excel data and print screen, it looks to me like your column chart range is too large. It should be only 13 columns wide (12 months plus one column for the selected Service Provider) and 2 rows (one for header and one for values). So check that you are not including extra columns (or rows).
Also, you can try checking the “Ignore Blank Cells” on the Behavior tab of your chart properties.

Hope this helps,
~Roxanne

RoxanneP :us: (BOB member since 2006-08-07)

Thanks a lot for your time and support, Roxanne, am most grateful!

chinweze76 (BOB member since 2017-05-25)