BusinessObjects Board

match review worklist sort

Hi,

My current landscape for IS is:

Information Steward version : 14.2 SP2 patch 1
Repository : Oracle 11gR2
Data review connection : Oracle 11gR2

I’ve ordered the data in the underlying table ‘A’ that I’m using when configuring a match review, however:

1. The sort always appears on the match group number which incidentally is a lexical sort as opposed to a numerical sort, i.e. 1,10,110,2 when should of course be 1,2,10,110. So need to sort this out but would prefer to keep the natural order of the table.
  2. When sorting the match review list within the worklist task pane, only the match group number and source record id sort correctly across all pages of the worklist but doesn’t work for any of the other key display fields.
  3. I understand once the match review worklist is created it stores the table elsewhere, where is this located? I know this because if, for example, I remove records from the underlying table ‘A’, this isn’t reflected in the worklist.
  4. How can i increase the session timeout. I’m using IPS v4.1 SP5 hosted on a tomcat web application server installed on RHEL linux box. Have increased the session timeout in the .xml file in /…/BOE/WEB-INF/

PS. I may have got the versions slightly wrong but please ignore because I’m posting this message offline but know that they are all compatible components according to the PAM.

Any help with any of these questions will be greatly appreciated.

jags274 (BOB member since 2012-05-10)

Can anyone help with any of these questions please.

jags274 (BOB member since 2012-05-10)