BusinessObjects Board

Lumira corruption?

I have posted this in SCN…may as well try it here too

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3965622

calleT74 :australia: (BOB member since 2007-03-30)

I’d suggest you are more likely to get an answer if you post your problem in full rather than a link to somewhere else :wink:

Nick Daniels :uk: (BOB member since 2002-08-15)

Thanks Nick,

[posted in SAP SCN too]

not sure where to post this, but forgive me if this is not the right place to raise this.

I have a user who had Lumira 1.29.3 installed on his machine and we recently had his version upgraded to 1.31. Now, with all the new features and functions introduced there are a few things that doesn’t look or seem right. Brief list below;

1. Esri Geo maps - user is still prompted to provide details for an Esri account when try to use a Geo map. Options in the preferences section doesn’t give him the option to chose “Esri ArcGIS Online” --> result: cannot use Geo maps even though it is meant to be free (seen this on only another user)

2. versions after 1.29x the tab has been removed. I have attached a screenshot of what this user sees. You can clearly see there are 4 tabs visible???

Burning question to the community…anyone else seen this or these types of behaviour? As this sits in the business, everything is always urgent :slight_smile: Hope to hear from anyone of you soon. Please help

Cheers

One thing to check is the persons licence - do you know what licence they used to have and that it thinks the licence I still the same ?

Al.

Botfield77 (BOB member since 2016-10-04)

It is not a license issue. One of the first things we checked :wink: