BusinessObjects Board

LoginAs Failed

Hi all,
keep getting this error msg when trying to refresh reports on our backup Webi 2.7 server

Automation exception BusinessObjects server process raised an automation exception. (BOMGR0060) IDispatch error #306 LoginAs failed (adcospbk.ad.adco.net)
(returned by function Import Report) )

NT authentication is enabled (kntui50.dll). works fine, authenticates me, allows creation of reports, list of corp docs, but try and refresh a report i get the msg

Any ideas?
Searched the forums, archives indicate someone else had this problem way back in 2000 but no replies to it.

thanks
Will

wicked_wi11y (BOB member since 2006-01-31)

err… anyone?

man!! whyis it that i get stuck with these wierd errors that no one else knows about!! :hb:

wicked_wi11y (BOB member since 2006-01-31)

I am sorry, but you do realize that Webi 2.x is very outdated, right?

Do all reports produce this error? Or only Full Client documents? Or documents based on a particular universe, stored procedure, etc?

Can you try without NT authentication?

Andreas :de: (BOB member since 2002-06-20)

What happens if you try to Run BO Client on the server that supports these BCA jobs? Do you get logged in automatically, or do you see the login box / password box?

I ask this to see if NT Auth is set up on the box for your client app - if not, you need to address that.

Good luck!
B.

bdouglas :switzerland: (BOB member since 2002-08-29)