BusinessObjects Board

Loadbalancing on BW with OpenHub tables

Hi,

We are on BODS 4.0 SP3. We have successful configured the ini file using the following information from support
DEST=
MSHOST=
MSSERV=
GROUP=
SYSID=
SYSNR=
TRACE=<trace level # 0,1,2,3>

We also have created 2 RFC servers in BODS, for APP1 and APP2 per advise.

Now when we run with use ini file = Yes, the open hubs run fine when on APP1. As soon as the load balancer switches to APP2 we get following error

Not sure what is missing to get the open hubs working with load balancers.

The RFC programID in BW is registed against APP1. Not sure if this is correct? Tried registering against message server, but that did not solve the problem either.

In production we do not want to run one particular app server, instead load balance it. Any help is appreciated.

Process chain <OPEN_HUB_TEST> error log obtained from SAP BW system - log ID:<> log error: Error 009 (RSPC): Process Data Transfer Process, variant <> has status Ended with errors (instance DTPR_00O2)
Error 899 (RSBO): Process Data Transfer Process, variant has status Ended with errors (instance DTPR_00O2THO)(OHSP) Data Services RFC Server Programid@APP1 at host <> set the user status to R.

mnadkar (BOB member since 2013-05-30)

Hi mndkar,

your post regarding error 009 and OHD is long ago.

I’m now facing this issue and hope you remember how you solved the problem.

My situation:
I created a BODS flow using OHD and works fine on dev system.
We transported the Query, OHD,DTP and PC to QA system and access the same flow with changed source datastore and get the error: Error 009 (RSPC).

Do you have a hint how to solve this siuation ?

Thanks in advance.
Peter

hape :de: (BOB member since 2009-11-09)