BusinessObjects Board

Infoset Based Extractor - Data Services Import Error

Hi Experts

I have created an Extractors based on infoset. I worked fine when check in Tcode RSA3. But when importing to Data Services i received the following error.

Data Services Designer

Cannot import the extractor <name=ZBA_DSRC_SALESORDER_H>.

RFC CallReceive error <Function RODPS_REPL_SOURCE_GET_DETAIL: RFC_INVALID_PARAMETER- field ‘ET_DELTAMODES’ not found[SAP NWRFC 720].

Have already searched the net for solutions, but found none.
Hope you can help me.

Thanks.

june_carreon06 (BOB member since 2013-10-17)

The Error Message looks little different. However, for any extractor to get imported into Data Services, it has to have an entry in the table - ROOSATTR Table with EXPOSE_EXTERNAL flag set to ‘X’

Basically, Data Services has this inbuilt function dumped on SAP ECC through which it reads the Extractor provided they are registered in this table. As yours sounds like a custom extractor, I bet you haven’t registered that on the ROOSATTR Table…

ganeshxp :us: (BOB member since 2008-07-17)

Hi ganeshxp,

Thank you for the reply.

I’ve already exposed the extractor using RODPS_OS_EXPOSE program which then registered it on ROOSATTR table. I’ve also checked the ff table and validated that the extractor existed.

My problem is on importing the said extractor on Data Services Designer. I’ve successfully imported a generic extractor before which is based on a FM, but this extractor which is based on Infoset is giving the said error.

Hope someone can help me as this is an urgent matter.

Thanks.

Not much idea…If that is an urgent matter…then you should approach SAP Support !!!

ganeshxp :us: (BOB member since 2008-07-17)

Already approach SAP Support, and found a SAP Note for my problem. With post the result once we’re finish.

Thanks.

June - I am facing a similar issue where not all fields from the InfoSet based extractors are visible in SAP DS. Would you mind sharing the related SAP Notes # you mentioned in your post?

Nicolas Hadj-Blaha :new_zealand: (BOB member since 2005-03-10)

Hello

Was this issue resolved? If you could complete the thread with the SAP note # and the outcome of applying it, that would be of use to many I believe.

thanks

icytrue (BOB member since 2006-04-10)