BusinessObjects Board

IDOC Error handling

I need to correct all the IDOC errors appeared in SAP system. I have BO data services 3.2 version install. Do i need to install BO Rapid mart? the interface where i can see all the error idoc list and can correct it and send back to the SAP system. I have experience on data services sap workflow. i am new to IDOC.

Appreciate your help!! very urgent.

raniaher (BOB member since 2012-01-12)

Hi,
Need help from senior member since this is critical requirement.

RapidMart has nothing to do with IDOCs, not even with SAP loading, it reads the data from SAP.

I am not sure what the goal is, is it to correct the dataflow and rerun it? Is it to read all IDOCs that have not been processed inside SAP because of an error in the data? There are status tables for IDOCs, don’t know the name of these yet.

Werner Daehn :de: (BOB member since 2004-12-17)

The Goal is to pull the IDOC which has erros into BODS and the provide report with error details. Based on each error the interface to correct the error and send it back to SAP

Hi

I am looking for the same requirement. could you please reply if you already found a solution or an approach. would be a great help.

Thank you

krishnav1977 (BOB member since 2012-01-26)

That should provide you with a starting point

Werner Daehn :de: (BOB member since 2004-12-17)

Hi

i am also looking for the same requirement. If any IDOC fails while BODS is processin, .i want to send a mail with IDOC number to the concerned persons. Can you please share the solution… if you already have

Regards,
Samatha

samatha.mallarapu (BOB member since 2009-06-16)