BusinessObjects Board

IDispatch error #109

Hi,

On WeBI 2.5 , when I refresh my report, it’s giving me the following error .

Automation exception BusinessObjects server process raised an Automation exception (BOMGR0060) IDispatch error #109 Cannot find the ‘ATT_AO50’ universe that uses the ‘ATT_AO NONSECURE’ connection. (DA0012): [] The following data providers have not been successfully refreshed: . (DMA0007): [] (pscs409.asapsc.com)
(returned by function Refreshing Document)

Thanx

Arun

Listserv Archives (BOB member since 2002-06-25)

Arun

Sounds like a problem on WEBI with getting the updated universe. I would log onto the WEBI server and physically delete the universe in question and rerun the report. Sometimes BCA and WEBI have trouble getting the updated universe from the repository. Deleting the universe manually usually fixes that.

MIke McErlain

Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 15:55:59 -0500

Automation exception BusinessObjects server process raised an Automation exception (BOMGR0060) IDispatch error #109 Cannot find the ‘ATT_AO50’ universe that uses the ‘ATT_AO NONSECURE’ connection. (DA0012): [] The following data providers have not been successfully refreshed: . (DMA0007): [] (pscs409.asapsc.com)

________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com

I’m not sure, but his seems to me like the report you try to refresh is based on a universe which has not been exported to the repository…

Walter

“Chawra, Arun” schrieb:

Hi,

Thanx

Arun

DI Walter Muellner
Leiter Bereich Consulting
Delphi Software GmbH, Vivenotgasse 48, A-1120 Vienna / Austria Tel: +43-1-8151456-12, Fax: +43-1-8151456-450 e-mail: w.muellner@delphi.at, WEB: http://www.delphi.at

This can mean a few things:

1. No security the the universe in the report you are trying to refresh.

2. The universe is not avaiable for refreshing.

3. No security to a table, column in a report you are trying to refresh.

We have been in deep dicussions with BO about better messages. Seems like a work in progress.
Sincerely,

Tom Nather
Data Warehouse Group
Penske Logistics
email:tom.nather@penske.com
Phone: 216-765-5787
Fax: 216-765-5666

Hello

Even i am facing with the following error message in Webi…The report is using Free hand SQL(not the Universe) and runs fine through Fulclient but not on web…

Error Message :

Automation Exception Business Objects Server Process raised an automation exception . (BOMGR0060) IDispatch error#109
Connection or SQL Sentence Error:(DA0005):[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data Source Name not found and no default driver specified] The following Data provider not been sucessfully refreshed(DMA0007)
(Returned by returned function)

Any help leading to the resolution of this issue will be appreciated

Thanks

goodmate (BOB member since 2004-07-12)

Read the error message carefully, it gives you a very good clue:

Connection or SQL Sentence Error:(DA0005):[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data Source Name not found and no default driver specified]

Anita Craig :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-17)