BusinessObjects Board

How to get user disabled info in a regular column for excel

Hi team,

We are on 4.2 SP9 and have users that are created via 3 different streams. Direct BO ent users, AD users and LDAP user based (some AD and LDAP users also have BO ent aliases). Due to recent org changes lot of users are removed from the LDAP and AD groups, for these users the BO ent lias is getting left behind. I’m disabling users based on requests coming from various teams.

I want to pull a report/list that gives users info especially aliases info like SI_DISABLED so we can present in our quarterly review meeting. When I try with SELECT SI_NAME, SI_LASTLOGONTIME, SI_DISABLED FROM CI_SYSTEMOBJECTS WHERE SI_KIND=‘User’; I’m not getting SI_DISABLED info and if I use
SELECT SI_LASTLOGONTIME, SI_ALIASES FROM CI_SYSTEMOBJECTS WHERE SI_KIND=‘User’. I’m getting the DISABLED info but it is coming as sub section (as shown in attached screenshot)

which is making it difficult to copy it to csv/excel and, I have 9500+ users to do this manually.

I tried the http://tools.bobj-board.org/ link but, getting Network error. I did use the correct port configured on our WACS.
I couldn’t find the SI_DISABLED property in CMS DB universe objects. Not sure if I missed it.

Can anyone please help me with this request on how I can get SI_DISABLED info so I can get it as an excel/CSV output.

Thanks in advance

Thanks,
Sridhar