BusinessObjects Board

How to do datamigration from Mincom Ellipse to SAP ECC?

Hi,

I am going for a project where we have to do data migration from mincom to SAP.

Please let me know how to do it using Data services 3.2.

phanee.babu (BOB member since 2010-01-22)

Would you please explain what would you like to do? I mean your requirements and what you would like to migrate?

ganeshxp :us: (BOB member since 2008-07-17)

Hi Phannee babu
Iam also working on the same kind of project where they are extracting and cleansing the data from Mincom Ellipse to SAP. So please let me know if you have any documentation and I really need your help. Please send me any documentation or site links to help me do my work.

Thanks
Sunil

sunilgeorge.p (BOB member since 2010-12-02)

Hi Sunil,

There will be a staging database to do migration from Mincom Ellipse to SAP ECC. As there is no way to connect to ellipse directly from Data Services.

SAP is giving some prebuilt ATL files to do migration from different Legacy systems to SAP.You can get that from SAP Market place

service.marketplace.com/bp-datamigration

replace the rowngen in the atl files with your staging tables.

phanee.babu (BOB member since 2010-01-22)

Hi Phanne
Thankyou very much for your quick response. i will go through the ATL file.

sunilgeorge.p (BOB member since 2010-12-02)

Hi Phanee,

Please help me by providing little more details on the above topic. I am gng to handle the data extraction part from Mincom Ellipse.

Please share any related info documents if u have. Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards,
Sudheer.

gsbsudheer :india: (BOB member since 2011-08-09)

Hi ,

I also have the same requirement to extract the data from system and any linkage(SAP-Ellipse) document 'll be gr8 help for me…

thanks in advance

~Kamal

kamal264 :india: (BOB member since 2013-01-25)