BusinessObjects Board

Hierarchy in Universe?

Hi,

How to use hierarchy in universe?

Regards,
Shankar

silv_shankar :india: (BOB member since 2006-04-03)

Shankar,

This forum is not meant to be any course. If you have a problem you canā€™t handle, everyone will be glad to be of service. Just asking ā€˜how toā€™ is not so smart as the documentation provided by Business Objects (or following a course, I would recommended if I read your posts!) explains it very well and detailed. So instead of waiting for someone to answer, just open the documentation (Iā€™m sure someone in your company has access to it) or ask for proper training.

jobjoris :netherlands: (BOB member since 2004-06-30)

ā€¦this is not meant as some online course. If you have any trouble or problem read the documentation. If that doesnā€™t help, do a search on BOB. If you still canā€™t find it, ask on BOB.

Donā€™t do it like youā€™re doing now: ask first!

:hb:

Gerard

highandstoned :netherlands: (BOB member since 2005-08-01)

Since several members have chimed it, it seems like a good time to repeat this information.

Please read our FAQs in each forum, and remember to use our Search facility before posting a question.

When you post a new topic, the first line of the new-topic comes up with:

Search first?  	Did you try to search first? [Search] [Search Tips] [How To Ask Smart Questions]

Check out those hyperlinks ā€“ theyā€™ll help you out as a new member:
Search
Search Tips
How To Ask Smart Questions

The How To Ask Smart Questions has a particular section, ā€œBefore You Askā€, which says:

Before You Ask

Is there anything I should do before I ask my question?

The four things you should have already done before posting a question areā€¦

Read the manual (RTM) or Search the web (STW)
Read the FAQ
Ask a knowledgeable co-worker or friend
Search BOB!

Anita Craig :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-17)