BusinessObjects Board

Full Client Reports Won't Run From WebIntelligence

About a week ago I had a near panic-attack when no Full Client report would run from InfoView. Trying to do so would kick out the infamous (INF 00130) 65535 error (the equivalent of the server saying something’s wrong, but not knowing what it is).

After culling through lots and lots (and lots) of posts here, I managed to resolve the problem. For posterity, I thought I’d post the steps I took to correct the problem, in case someone else runs across it.

These steps are posted in no particular order, because I’m not entirely sure if one or several of them corrected the problem!

1. Regenerated BOMAIN.key file.
  2. Rebuilt the WebI cluster.
  3. Set the logon and password for the cluster service to a Domain account (I had been using a Local account).
  4. Ran dcomcnfg and made the following adjustments:
    4a) Set BusinessObjects.Document properties | Identity to the same Domain account used in #3 with default security settings across the board.
    4b) Set BusinessObjects.Application properties | Identity and security settigns the same as #4a.

I also rebooted the WebI server about a million times. Any one (or more) of these adjustments may have cured the problem. If you run into this, I’d try #3 and #4 before the others and would try #2 last.

Good luck and godspeed!

mike nagel (BOB member since 2005-04-18)

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the detailed steps.

In my case, same issue got resolved after Updating the ORB using Configuration Tool. Off-course I restarted the WebIntelligence Cluster Service for running Configuration Tool. :smiley:

As per my understanding, it happens when there are problem getting (or starting) Busobj.exe from BOManager.

nicholas (BOB member since 2008-07-31)