I am currently facing an issue around SAP BI 4.2 SSO Multi forest domain authentication,
Wondering if you can help me?
- SAP BI 4.2 installation
- SSO works in SAP BI Launchpad when you login with Domain1/username
- SSO setup using SVC account from Domain1 Domain controller
Infrastructure: Multiforest domain trust is created between Domain1 and Domain2.
- Users login to the workstation using Domain2/username
- SSO does not work in SAP BI Launchpad when you login with Domain2/username
- Manual login works
Situation is that:
- Client is logging to Domain2 workstation
- Accessing SAP BI launchpad http://biserver.domain1/BOE/BI and SSO is failing.
prateekjain (BOB member since 2009-10-08)