BusinessObjects Board

Error wrt the Real time Job

I am encoutering this error when trying to run a REAL TIME JOB.

The error looks like this : ERROR: SP(TestRealTimeJob, T01S5:3500):flowThread() could not start real time job

I have created

1. RealTimeService (Attached the Real Time Job to this service)
  2. Client Interface (Attached IDoc to it)

First I start the Client Interface, which inturn starts the RFC Server, then start the RealTimeService, but when I check the status, it return ’ Unable to start instances’.
Can anyone plz help me.
Cheers

dataintegrator.net (BOB member since 2006-01-12)

Hi,

When configuring your RealTimeService, what option are you using?
Try to increase the “Startup timeout” option

I believe the real-time service is enabled? Is your Access Server configured/started (service_eventlog.txt) and are the DI services running?

In designer can you run your RealTime job (like a batch job) using a dummy XML file for your input message? If you can and if the Access Server is working then you shoudl be fine.

I hope this helps,

Nicolas

Hi Anand,

Any progress on with the real-time service issue?

Check the Chapter 6 of the Getting Started Guide (XI version)
Installing Data Integrator on Windows Systems
Verifying connectivity
Testing the path from client to service

Hi Nicolas !!

Thanks for the info.

Yeah itz working now, the error was to do with the Real Time Job. As the Real Time Job had some errors, so the Real Time Service in the Admin cud nt proces the request, and was raising the exception.

Yes, did try executing the job with dummy IDoc test fine, now the job is fine, Im able to post IDoc.

Thanks

Hi all
i have experience the same error " Unable to start instances on " on real-time service

the RFC Client running

SAP sending IDoc correctly
the setup of the Logical System and the RFC port on SAP it seems to be right.

I don’t understand what kind of error could be on the RT Job because the rt job was import from the sample of sdn.sap for MATMAS03

One question
in the DF when i drag the IDoc imported FROM R/3 with “Make IDoc Message Source” the FLAG “Make port” has to be checked ???
in the “IDoc test file” box what i have to put in? What is? the destination file for IDoc data ???

zeus3000 :it: (BOB member since 2009-04-16)

I rebuild my RT Job manually instead of RT job version imported from the ATL founded on SAP.SDN and Now the Real Time service start!

but the problem now is the seguent

On trace log file for every idoc received the process log

clientThread() caught an exception during the Idoc loop, exception value = 0. (BODI-3000085)

what kind of error is it ?
tnx to All

zeus3000 :it: (BOB member since 2009-04-16)

How about recieving IDOC message from an SAP Application Server?

Does this expect any file or message to be posted in the file name folder location?

When an IDOC is created, Real Time service is executing but because it could not find any file(as I specified in Message Source) it is getting shutdown and restarting automatically waiting for new IDOCs…

Am I missing something here?

SantoshNirmala :india: (BOB member since 2006-03-15)

Hi All,

We are facing some errors in RFC and real itme job.

We have created a real time service and that is working fine.
we have created client interface, and provided SAP system (Source from where it should take idocs) details. I have attached IDOC as well.
when we start the RFC first time it was worked and was shutdown automatically. After that have restarted the RFC again then we got below error.
Connect error…Error while starting RFC Client. RWCompletionState: 3

We are using IDOC as a message source in real time job. When i execute the real time job from designer i got the below error.

|Session RTJOB_FIN_Bank_Key_Change|Data flow RTDF_FIN_Bank_Key_Change|Reader BANK_CHANGE01
Error getting next IDoc record. <Error when calling IDOCTYPE_READ_COMPLETE:RFC_ABAP_EXCEPTION-(Exception_Key: OBJECT_UNKNOWN,
SY-MSGTY: E, SY-MSGID: EA, SY-MSGNO: 447, SY-MSGV1: Dynamic List Display)>.

I have gived a dummy file details in IDOC properties as well.

Please help me how to resolve this.

samatha.mallarapu (BOB member since 2009-06-16)

Did you check whether idoc is delivered to the data services logical system successfully???

SantoshNirmala :india: (BOB member since 2006-03-15)

Hi Thank you for the quick reply.

Now we have got some progress in the RFC. Now the status says… waiting for IDOC.

Please let me knwo how to check IDOCs are deliverd to BODS are not. My IDOC status says… 03. available at port.

When i ran the realtime job. still i am getting the same error.

Please help me.

samatha.mallarapu (BOB member since 2009-06-16)

Hi Experts.,
Here I am getting the same error as mentioned in the above post…Appreciated for your help in fixing this…

31684 28168 R3C-151101 4/21/2015 2:44:07 PM |Session JOB_DOIP_CONA_PO_IDOC_XML|Data flow DF_DOIP_CONA_PORDCR101_XML|Reader ORDERS05
31684 28168 R3C-151101 4/21/2015 2:44:07 PM Error getting next IDoc record. <Error when calling IDOCTYPE_READ_COMPLETE:RFC_ABAP_EXCEPTION-(Exception_Key: OBJECT_UNKNOWN,
31684 28168 R3C-151101 4/21/2015 2:44:07 PM SY-MSGTY: E, SY-MSGID: EA, SY-MSGNO: 447)>.

reddy260 (BOB member since 2015-04-20)