BusinessObjects Board

Error opening the Full client report

While opening the Full client report in Corporate documents, it shows the following error “Internal error bolightsrv error BOL #40 No rights, cannot Receive document (whpfnpe) (returned by function Import Report) )”

While viewing the same report status in BCA console its showing the message like “Cannot log into BO Manager (BCAG0100)”.

How can I rectify this error? Can anybody help me?

NirmalKumar.S (BOB member since 2006-01-13)

Give more details like what version of BO are you using ? Which O/S?

a) Check you BCA is properly installed and ACTIVE in the cluster.
b) Log to BCA console with the correct username/password and cancel /delete the Job or else check the BCA Log for more details.

BO_Chief :us: (BOB member since 2004-06-06)

The fact that you mention “bolightsrv” sounds like you are refreshing the report in WebI. Tell us which version of WebI, and a moderator can move this to the correct WebI forum.

On Unix WebI servers, bolight is the process that refreshes full-client BusinessObjects reports.

Anita Craig :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-17)

Yes, while refreshing the report in WebI, it shows this message. I am using WebI 2.7 and Unix server. How can I able to solve this problem?

NirmalKumar.S (BOB member since 2006-01-13)

Since this is probably a configuration issue, I am moving this topic from “Building Reports” --> BusinessObjects Classic sub-forum to “Server Administration, Installation, Upgrades” --> WebI 1.x/2.x Servers.

Anita Craig :us: (BOB member since 2002-06-17)