BusinessObjects Board

Enterprise Auth Error QAAWS

I have created a query as a web service and published the wsdl. In advanced parameters i have selected secSAPR3 as the authenication type and it becomes part of the soap address. I created a simple netbeans project to try to consume the web service and passed login and password. On the web service response I receive "Enterprise authentication could not log you on. Please make sure your logon information is correct. (FWB 00008) " as a message. Why is it trying enterprise login when SAP auth is specified in advanced parameters and soap url?

jbrasher (BOB member since 2009-05-06)

Even after changing qaaws.principle.authenication to secSAPR3 QAAWS is defaulting to Enterprise login. I have tested an enterprise login and it works, however is SAP auth not an option?

There is an option in advanced parameters for Consumer Provider. This will make authentication type an input to the web service and secSAPR3 works fine. Does anyone have any experience trying to access the WSDL with an outside app. I am getting HTTP 505 which is version of http not supported. If anyone has any insight on using the wsdl with an external app please respond.

G’day jbrasher,

Can you explain what you mean by ‘There is an option in advanced parameters for Consumer Provider’. I have the same issue with AD authentication. Despite setting the QAAWS as AD Authentication, when I use it in an xcelsius model it’s still trying to use Enterprise authentication…

Cheers!

mjyoungman :australia: (BOB member since 2006-10-06)